Vida Wood U.S.
Premium Scandinavian and European Spruce Products
Vida Wood U.S. imports the finest premium Scandinavian and European spruce products into the market today. We are the North American sales office for Vida Wood in Sweden. Vida Wood has nine sawmills producing the finest quality forest products with production in excess of one billion board feet.
What we offer
Our product offerings include the following:
- TPI Grade-Stamped #2 & Better Nordic Spruce and Scot Pine in 2×4 – 2×12 Dimensions
- Square Edge Wane-Free #2 & Better 1×4 – 1×12 Premium Boards
- Premium #2 & Better 2×6 Tongue & Groove Pattern
- #2 & Better 72″ – 120″ Precision End Trimmed Lengths in both 2×4 & 2×6
- We produce three grades for the North American market – Premium, Select & basic #2 SPF
- AWPA & ALS Approved, Standard & Better 5/4 x 6 Scot Pine Decking
- No Grade-Stamp #3 Common European Boards & Dimension
- Finger-Joint Longs #2 & Better 2×6 – 2×10 22’ – 40’
All our #2 & Better, Premium, Select & #2 SPF are kiln-dried to 19% or less moisture content and HT-stamped unless otherwise specified by your salesperson.
Lumber Logistic Services
Vida Wood U.S. provides complete logistic support from our mills to our North American customers.
Vessels: Our international vessels continually bring the finest Scandinavian and European production across the Atlantic. Loading in the ports of Scandinavia and Europe and unloading in the ports of Morehead City & Wilmington, NC, Savannah, GA & Port Canaveral, FL in the South Eastern United States, our stock is replenished every three to six weeks.
Storage: Dimension products are organized and stored on our lumber yards and warehouses at each port for quick and easy loading access. Boards are stored in our enclosed shelters for added protection from the elements with similar ease of access.
Delivery: We provide flexible and dependable options for the delivery of your orders.
With a delivered price, our logistics department can load and ship your orders to their destination on time. Our trucks are booked to arrive during the “week of” the due date. Rush orders can be shipped with urgency depending upon the availability of product and drivers.
For large quantities shipping over long distances, we can also offer load 71’ & 73′ center beam rail cars for delivery to your reloads across the country.
Handling: Do you need a different pack size? Or, a certain barcode label for a particular customer? No problem! We can provide repackaging and/or rebarcoding of units before shipment with minimal additional cost. Ask your dedicated account manager for more details.